Our goal is to give you easy access to the care you need. Because the clinic is open two days a week, we encourage you to contact us during our regular business hours to schedule an appointment or speak with a member of our staff. We offer same-day appointments and see walk-in patients whenever possible on regular clinic days when a physician is on site.
What to expect
Please help us deliver remarkable care to all of our patients by following these guidelines:
- Verify coverage with your insurance company prior to making an appointment.
- If your insurance provider requires an authorization, please contact your primary care physician and make the request to send authorization prior to your appointment.
- Call ahead during regular business hours and schedule an appointment as recommended by your physician. Waiting and making the call when you are in a crisis puts your health at risk. If your condition requires an unscheduled visit, we will work with you to provide care as soon as possible.
- To reschedule or cancel an appointment, call at least 24 hours in advance. You can expect to be charged a fee after three missed appointments.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. Arriving more than 15 minutes late will require that you reschedule your appointment.
What to bring
- Insurance card
- Insurance co-payments and payments toward your deductible are due at the time of your visit. If we do not have a contract agreement with your insurance company, payment for services rendered is due at the time of your visit.
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, along with information about doses and frequency of use.
- Records of your medical and surgical history.
- Wear comfortable shoes if you are scheduled for a six-minute walk diagnostic test.
You can schedule an appointment without a referral from a primary care physician. An introductory visit is recommended for new patients. This will help us develop a healthcare plan and determine whether there is a need for future visits. If you are transferring from another practice or have been referred by a physician, please contact your current physician before you schedule an appointment and ask to have your medical records sent to our office. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete the required administrative tasks.