If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please contact us 24 hours in advance.
What to bring
We welcome new patients! While we do not require a referral to be seen in our office, your insurer might. Please confirm insurance coverage before scheduling.
Arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including dosage
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information