MyChart is an online tool that allows you to schedule an appointment anytime. You can also call us so we can set up a visit for you.
If you or your child would like to be seen quickly due to illness or injury, please call us.
We look forward to serving you and your loved ones. We ask that you have your medical records released to our office before your first visit. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect any needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire