To make an appointment with a provider in our clinic, you can schedule through MyChart online anytime. You can also call us during office hours and we will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If you are an established patient and would like to be seen quickly to address an acute illness or injury, call us anytime.
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic! If you are coming to us from outside the Novant Health system, please have your medical records released to our office prior to your visit. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect any additional information we need from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire