You can see a provider in our clinic by scheduling an appointment online anytime using MyChart. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If you or a family member are sick or injured and need to be seen quickly, please call us. We also serve walk-in patients. However, your wait is determined by providers’ schedules so we encourage you to call ahead.
We look forward to serving you! If you are coming from a clinic outside the Novant Health network, we ask that you have your medical and vaccine records sent to us before your first visit. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire