So that we can make your visit as productive as possible, we ask that you get a referral from a physician already familiar with your condition. Once we receive your referral information, we will contact you to schedule a visit.
If you need to schedule a follow-up appointment or if you are seeking a second opinion, please call our clinic during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
We look forward to seeing you in our office. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your first appointment time. Bring:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any recent X-rays or MRIs you have in your possession
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information