Whether you are a woman or a man, are seeking help for urinary incontinence or need surgery for a pelvic floor disorder, Novant Health Pelvic Health Center - Winston-Salem can help.
Our multidisciplinary team includes urologists, ob-gyns, colon and rectal surgeons and nurse practitioners specializing in adult and women’s health. We also have urogynecologists trained in urology and obstetrics and gynecology who specialize in working with female patients with complex pelvic conditions .
Our services include comprehensive evaluations, diagnostic testing and personalized treatment plans that work for the life you want to lead. We regularly treat pelvic organ prolapse (the dropping of the bladder, rectum, bowel, uterus, or vagina from its normal position) and complex cases where previous procedures have failed.
To learn more about what we do and keep in touch with our care team, like us on Facebook.
In the meantime, here is a list of some of the conditions we treat and services we provide.
- Male/female urology issues
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary frequency and urgency
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Rectal prolapse
- Difficulty in bladder and bowel emptying
- Fecal incontinence
- Painful bladder syndrome
- Colon resection when indicated
- Anal sphincter repair
- InterStim sacral nerve implant
- Cystocele or rectocele repair
- Hysterectomy when indicated
- Vaginal vault suspension and enterocele repair
- Suburethral slings
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- On-site pelvic physical therapy
- InterStim therapy
- PTNS (Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation)
- Biofeedback therapies
- MonaLisa Touch® laser therapy for vaginal atrophy