To schedule an appointment online anytime, we invite you to use our MyChart tool online. You can also call our clinic so that we can schedule a visit for you.
If your child is sick and you would like them to be seen quickly, please call us so we can get a visit scheduled without delay.
We welcome new patients in our clinic, and we look forward to serving you and your children. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s appointment so we can collect necessary information before your child sees a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire