To make an appointment with a pediatric provider in our clinic, you can use MyChart online to schedule anytime. You can also call our clinic.
Established patients can take advantage of our Saturday and Sunday sick clinics. Please call us, even after hours, if your child would like to be seen on a weekend.
We welcome new patients in our office and look forward to serving your children! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect necessary information before you see a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire