You can use MyChart to schedule an appointment for your child online anytime. If you call us during office hours, we can also schedule a visit for your child.
If your child is sick or injured and you would like them to be seen quickly, please call us so we can get you on the schedule as soon as possible.
We welcome new patients in our clinic! We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can ensure we have needed information before you see your provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire