It is simple to make an appointment with a pediatric provider in our clinic. MyChart is an online tool available to you 24 hours a day for appointment scheduling. If you prefer, you can also call our office during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If you are an established patient, and your child is sick and would like to be seen quickly, please call us so we can get you on the schedule as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you in our office and caring for your child. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire