You can use MyChart online to schedule an appointment for your child anytime. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If your child needs a prompt appointment to address an illness or injury, please call us so we can get you on the schedule as quickly as possible.
We look forward to getting to know your family and serving your children in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire