To make an appointment for your child with a provider in our clinic, you can use MyChart to schedule online anytime. Or, you can call us during office hours and we will be happy to assist you.
If your child is sick or injured and needs to be seen quickly, please call us so we can see your child as soon as possible.
We welcome new patients and look forward to seeing your child in our clinic! It is important that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect any necessary information prior to your child seeing a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire