It is easy and convenient to use MyChart anytime online to schedule your child’s visit to our clinic. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If your child is sick or injured and you would like them to be seen quickly, please call us so we can assist you.
We welcome new patients in our office! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire