If you would like your child to see a provider in our clinic, one of the easiest ways to schedule a visit is online through MyChart. This is available 24 hours a day. You can also call us during office hours and we will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
Please call us if your child is sick or injured and we will make every effort to see you quickly.
We welcome new patients and look forward to getting to know your family. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire