Novant Health Pediatrics Ardrey Kell cares for children from birth through the teen years. Whether your child is in need of preventive care, a required physical before attending school or playing a sport, or care for an illness or injury, we are here for you. Your children can get all the primary pediatric services they need in our convenient office. We will work with you to help your child stay as healthy as possible, and to feel better quickly should they become sick.
Our services include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Newborn care
- Annual childhood checkups
- Immunizations and vaccinations, including the annual flu vaccine
- Lab tests including blood draws and urinalysis
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Behavioral consultations and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) diagnosis and care management
If you are expecting an addition to your family, or if you are looking for a pediatric clinic for an older child, our providers offer informal meetings and short office tours. These give you a chance to learn about our office and ask any questions. Please call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.