To make an appointment with Novant Health Pediatric Sleep Medicine – Ardmore, please call the clinic during office hours.
If you are a new patient, please ask your child’s primary care provider for a referral to our office. Once we receive that referral, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
We mail all new patients information packets with forms and directions to our clinic. We recommend you fill out the forms before arriving for your appointment.
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before all appointments.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- The insurance card covering your child
- Your method of copayment, or payment in full if your child’s visit will not be covered by an insurance plan.
- A list of medications your child is currently taking, including over-the-counter medicines.
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire