You can start your journey toward recovery right now by scheduling your first appointment online using MyChart or online through open scheduling on our find a doctor tool. You can also call our clinic during office hours.
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- A list of any medications you are currently taking (or your child is currently taking if your child is the patient)
- Forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below.
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire
Formularios de pacientes, en español
Walk-in patients welcome
When you need immediate care for injuries such as sprains, strains and fractures, we are here for you. We accept walk-in patients during normal clinic hours, so you can have access to expert specialists without an appointment.