We welcome walk-ins and make appointments upon request. To make an appointment, call our office during our normal business hours. We do not require a referral to be seen at our office.
What to bring
We ask all patients to please bring:
- Photo ID
- Authorization form from your employer if needed
- Method of payment for cash paid services
- List of current medications including over the counter and supplements
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. For your convenience and to expedite your check-in, you can fill out the following forms and bring them with you to your visit.
- Patient Information/Consent To Treat
- Authorization To Disclose Protected Health Or Billing Information
- Occupational Medicine/Workers Compensation Registration Form
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices