You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit with a provider in our office. You can also call us during office hours and we can schedule for you.
Established patients with obstetric or gynecologic concerns can call us at any time.
We look forward to seeing you in our office and ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can make sure your provider has needed information.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire