To make an appointment, you can use MyChart online anytime, or you can call our clinic during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If you are an established patient needing care for a gynecologic concern or help during a pregnancy, please call us.
We ask that new patients arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you. We look forward to meeting you and serving you in our clinic.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire