You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit. You can also call our clinic during office hours and a member of our team will set an appointment for you.
Established patients with gynecologic concerns or an immediate need during pregnancy can call our clinic at any time.
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment. This gives us time to collect needed information before you see a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire