As a referral-based clinic, we ask that you obtain a referral from a provider already involved in your child’s care. Someone from our clinic will contact you once we receive that information. This allows us to match your child with the best provider for their needs.
If your child is an established patient in need of follow-up care, or if you are seeking a second opinion, please call us during regular office hours so we can assist you.
We look forward to serving your family in our clinic. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment time so we can collect necessary information.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire