Novant Health Nunnelee Pediatric Multispecialty Care – New Hanover brings together pediatric specialists from across the Wilmington region to deliver the most comprehensive specialty pediatric care available. By choosing our clinic, your child will have access to a team of pediatric providers from across multiple disciplines, all committed to coordinating the best care for your child. You will not have to be the go-between to make sure providers are on the same page. Instead, our care providers will be in close communication, ensuring even for the most medically complex conditions, your child receives comprehensive, coordinated care.
We offer the following services in association with Novant Health Betty H. Cameron Women’s & Children’s Hospital:
- Multi-Specialty Cleft and Craniofacial team (care for cleft lips and cleft palates)
- Craniomaxillofacial surgery (craniofacial syndromes, craniosynostosis, facial cancers, jaw abnormalities and facial trauma)
- Hematology services (management of sickle cell disease and hemophilia)
- Pediatric infusions (IV treatment or management of acute or chronic conditions)
- Pediatric surgery (general and thoracic surgical procedures, including neonatal surgery just after birth)
- Pediatric urology
- Pediatric rheumatology
- Pediatric nephrology
- Pediatric feeding team
Our providers regularly serve patients who were born prematurely or required treatment in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). Our team of development specialists will provide ongoing monitoring, care and support for your baby after hospital discharge.