To ensure that every appointment, including your child’s first visit, is as productive as possible, we ask that you get a referral from a provider already involved in your child’s care. We cannot schedule a visit without a referral.
If your child is an established patient in need of follow-up care or you are seeking a second opinion, please call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
We look forward to serving your family in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire