Novant Health Nunnelee Pediatric Multispecialty Care – Autumn Hall makes it possible for you to get much of the outpatient specialty pediatric care in one convenient location. We have assembled a team of pediatric providers devoted to delivering the best care available for your child, and to working together so that care is coordinated to achieve the most desirable outcomes.
Our patients have access to pediatric providers in the following specialties:
- Cardiology (care for heart conditions including arrhythmia and cardiomyopathy)
- Endocrinology (care for hormonal and endocrine conditions such as diabetes, growth problems and disorders of puberty)
- Gastroenterology (care for feeding and digestive disorders including ulcerative colitis, celiac disease and failure to thrive)
- Neurology (care for nervous system disorders including seizures, epilepsy, sleep disorders and muscular dystrophy)
- Pulmonology (care for breathing and lung conditions including asthma, chronic lung diseases and sleep apnea)
Our providers regularly serve patients who were born prematurely or required treatment in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). Our team of development specialists will provide ongoing monitoring, care and support for your baby after hospital discharge.