Your nervous system controls so much of what you do. Movement, brain function and pain and other sensations are all tied to your nervous system. When this system is functioning correctly, you pay little if any attention to it. However, when disease, injury or heredity causes disruptions, the results can be life-changing.
At Novant Health Neurology & Sleep – Rowan, we work to get to the cause of your neurological problems and determine the best way to manage or treat your condition. We want to help you have the healthiest, active and pain-free life possible.
We diagnose and treat the following neurological conditions:
- Numbness, tingling and muscle weakness
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Alzheimer's and memory disorders
- Headache and migraine management
- Multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
- Dementia, memory loss and other neurological and neuromuscular disorders
Getting a good night's sleep should not be a luxury. Sleep allows your body to recharge and heal, preserving your physical and mental health. Lack of sleep can make it more difficult to fight illnesses. Drowsiness can be dangerous when you are driving or involved in other physical activities. If you are having difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep on a regular basis, get help from a professional. Our board-certified experts at Novant Health Neurology & Sleep – Rowan are experienced in neurology and sleep medicine. They can diagnose and treat common and complex sleep disorders and help you get the rest you need.
We diagnose and treat the following sleep conditions:
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Daytime sleepiness
- Sleepwalking, sleep talking, interacting with dreams, violence during sleep, parasomnia
Additional services include:
- Home sleep tests
- Inpatient sleep tests at our sleep lab
- Behavior therapy and other treatment for sleep disorder