Novant Health Multiple Sclerosis - South Park offers patients a single location for continuing care from diagnosis and testing to treatments, including infusion therapies.
Our clinic helps patients manage multiple sclerosis by providing the following services:
- Initial assessment (ordering and interpreting a variety of imaging, blood and other tests to assess your condition)
- Medical management (prescribing and monitoring the efficacy of medications through regular imaging, blood tests and other lab work)
- Infusion therapy (prescribing and administering intravenous drugs at our on-site infusion center)
- Access to clinical trials testing novel medical therapies
We also coordinate the following services, which may be part of your care plan and are available from Novant Health clinics in our building.
- Imaging, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computer-assisted tomography (CT)
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Counseling and support for mental health and wellness
- Help identifying community resources