To see a provider in our clinic for the first time, you will need a referral from your primary care physician or from your gynecologist. Call our office or request an appointment online; our team will confirm your referral and help you schedule your visit.
To schedule follow-up appointments, call us during regular office hours or schedule your visit online anytime using MyChart.
We look forward to serving you in our clinic. When you visit us for the first time, please bring any recent medical records, imaging studies or operative reports you have been given by other providers. If any of those providers are outside of the Novant system, we might not have access to those records electronically.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire