You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule an appointment for your child. You can also call our clinic during office hours and we will gladly schedule a visit for you.
If your child is sick and needs to be seen quickly, please call us. We offer same-day and next-day care, even on Sundays. Established patients can also take advantage of our morning walk-in clinic to be seen for minor illnesses and injuries without an appointment.
We welcome new patients in our clinic and look forward to getting to know your family! We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire