You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule an appointment with a provider in our clinic. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If you or your child are sick or injured and need to be seen quickly, please call us.
We look forward to serving you in our clinic. It is important to arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can make sure your provider has needed information before your visit.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire