We are a referral-based clinic. If you would like to be seen in our clinic, please ask a provider already involved in your care to make a referral. We will contact you to set up your visit once we receive your referral information.
You can self-refer if you are looking for a second opinion on an obstetric diagnosis or if you are seeking preconception counseling. Please call us if you are interested in these services.
We look forward to serving you. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment so we can ensure your provider has necessary information.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire