We are a referral-based clinic. If you would like to see a provider, please ask a provider already involved in your care to refer you. We will contact you to schedule once we receive that referral.
We do see patients without a referral for preconception counseling and to get second opinions on obstetrical diagnoses. If you are interested in these services, please call us.
We look forward to caring for you. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect any needed information from you before you see a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire