We are a referral-based clinic. If you would like to see one of our providers, please have a provider already involved in your prenatal care make a referral. We will contact you to schedule a visit once we receive your referral information.
We see self-referred patients only for preconception consultations and to get second opinions on obstetrical diagnoses. To schedule, please call our clinic.
We look forward to serving you in our clinic! Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your first visit so we can collect any needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire