You can schedule an appointment online anytime using MyChart. You can also call us during office hours and we can schedule a visit for you.
We offer same-day and next-day appointments for sick or injured patients. Please call us if you would like to schedule one of these.
We look forward to caring for you and your loved ones in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first scheduled appointment so we can collect any needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire