You can use MyChart to schedule an appointment with a provider in our clinic online anytime. You can also call us and a team member will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If you or your child are an established patient and would like to be seen quickly because of an illness or injury, please call us anytime.
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire