If you are a new patient seeking care or diagnosis for an infectious disease, ask your primary care provider for a referral to our clinic. This ensures we have all the information we need to treat you before your first visit.
If you are seeking travel medicine services or if you are a returning patient, you can schedule an appointment online anytime using MyChart or open scheduling through our provider page. You can also call our clinic during office hours.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Any travel documents or itineraries you have, or any forms you need our clinic to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below