Our clinic does not require a referral to be seen, but your insurance might require one for your visit to be covered. Please confirm insurance coverage before scheduling your visit.If you receive a referral to our clinic from another provider already involved in your care, we will contact you to schedule a visit once we receive your referral information.
If you are an established patient in need of follow-up care, you can schedule a visit using MyChart, or contact us during office hours.
We look forward to serving you in our clinic. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information