When you come to our clinic, you can get the quality heart health care you need to live life to the fullest.
With the help of diagnostic testing, our team can determine the cause of your symptoms and help you understand and select treatment options that work best for you.
We serve patients 18 and older with or without health insurance.
Our team has experience treating and managing a range of heart conditions, including:
- Irregular heartbeat (such as atrial fibrillation)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol (hyperlipidemia)
- Plaque buildup in major blood vessels near your heart (coronary artery disease)
- Plaque buildup in blood vessels in your legs, arms or stomach (peripheral artery disease)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
We can diagnose many conditions on-site using electrocardiograms (EKGs), and arrange for you to visit a sister clinic if other testing is needed. Our heart specialists will interpret all test results and diagnose and treat your condition.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs). This painless procedure measures the electrical activity of the heart and can be used to detect abnormal heart rhythms, or may be able to tell whether you have already had a heart attack.
- Medical prescriptions
- Nutritional counseling
- Fitness counseling
- Heart health screenings
- Cardiovascular checkups
- Referrals to heart specialists and rehabilitation programs