You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit. If you call us during office hours, our team will also be more than happy to schedule your care.
Please call anytime if you are an established patient and need prompt attention for a gynecologic issue or a concern during pregnancy.
We look forward to seeing you and serving you in our clinic! We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect any needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire