So that we can keep our clinic small and offer you the personalized, convenient care you deserve, our members pay a nominal annual fee. This affords you unprecedented access to your team of providers whenever you need it. Whether you are seeking a team to stay on top of ongoing health concerns as you age, or you are simply looking for consistent, reliable care that fits into a demanding work schedule, we are here for you. Please call us to schedule a free consultation to determine if our clinic is a good fit for you.
You can easily pay your annual membership fee using our payment portal, by mailing or bringing in a check, or calling our clinic so we can take your payment information over the phone.
Any existing member in need of an appointment or wishing to reach a member of their care team can call us anytime or contact us via MyChart.
Before your first visit, your provider will order a comprehensive set of tests to ensure your physical is as productive as possible. You can expect your first appointment to last anywhere from 90 to 120 minutes. You will have your provider’s undivided attention during this time.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information