Novant Health Gilead Road Pediatrics & Internal Medicine offers primary care for patients of all ages in Huntersville, North Carolina. With providers dedicated to both pediatrics and internal medicine, you can trust that you and your loved ones are getting the care you need in every stage of life.
Our first priority is keeping you healthy. We know that regularly scheduled preventive care and vaccinations are some of the best tools for avoiding sickness and dealing with small health concerns before they become larger issues. Annual physicals and well-child checkups are great times for you to get to know your provider and your provider to get to know you. This also gives you and your provider chances to identify ways to help you live a healthier life.
Should you become sick, you can rely on us to get you the care you need when you need it. We serve sick patients with same-day or next-day appointments whenever possible. When you choose our clinic, you can skip a trip to urgent care and see a provider who knows you to get care for minor illnesses and injuries.
Our providers are constantly working to stay on top of the newest health information and technology. We combine this knowledge of advanced tools and latest treatment methods with our years of experience to make sure you get the very best care available at every age.
Our services include:
- Children’s care from newborn to adolescents*
- Internal medicine care for adults through the senior years
- School and sports physicals
- Adoption care
- Developmental screenings
- Immunizations, including flu shots and all childhood vaccinations
- Care for acute illnesses and minor injuries
- Women’s care including gynecologic exams, contraception management and hormone replacement therapy
- Behavioral health management
- Help for adults and children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Care for chronic conditions including diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), hyperlipidemia (raised lipid levels in the blood) and kidney disease
- Simple surgical procedures including stitches
- On-site laboratory services including blood and urine tests
Should you need more specialized care than is available in our office, you will have access to specialists across the Novant Health network. Your provider will be happy to make any needed referrals.* Vaccinations are considered powerful tools that can help keep your child healthy. Our clinic adheres to the American Academy of Pediatrics vaccination schedule. Your child’s provider will be happy to discuss any questions or concerns you have about vaccines.