Novant Health Forsyth Pediatrics – Walkertown gives your child access to quality primary medical care seven days a week. From newborns with feeding concerns to teens in need of physicals before sports seasons, we have pediatric needs covered. Our providers work to serve you quickly, answer all of your questions, and give you the assistance you need to raise healthy, happy children.
Services we offer include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Walk-in morning sick clinic for established patients weekdays 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Walk-in weekend sick clinic for established patients Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at our Kernersville location
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding assistance
- Well-child checkups
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations and vaccines (including the annual flu shot)
- Care for sports injuries, including sprains, strains and fractures
- Concussion diagnosis and management
- On-site X-rays
- On-site lab tests (including urinalysis, blood draws, rapid strep and flu tests)
- Minor procedures (including sutures and wart removal)
- Care for chronic conditions including asthma, allergies, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
If you are expecting an addition to your family, we welcome you to set up a prenatal visit to learn more about our office. Call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.