Novant Health Forsyth Pediatrics – Union Cross brings together a team of pediatric providers dedicated to keeping our young patients as healthy as possible throughout childhood. From routine newborn care and annual checkups to address developmental or routine health concerns, to sick care whenever your family needs it, we are proud to offer the primary pediatric care you seek in a location convenient to where you live.
Services we offer include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Walk-in morning sick clinic for established patients weekdays 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Walk-in weekend sick clinic for established patients Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding assistance
- Well-child checkups
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations and vaccines (including the annual flu shot)
- Care for sports injuries, including sprains, strains and fractures
- Concussion diagnosis and management
- On-site X-rays
- On-site lab tests (including urinalysis, blood draws, rapid strep and flu tests)
- Minor procedures (including sutures and wart removal)
- Care for chronic conditions including asthma, allergies, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
If you are expecting a child, we invite you to schedule a prenatal visit to see if our office is the right fit for your family. Please call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.