Novant Health Forsyth Pediatrics – Summerfield brings remarkable, comprehensive pediatric care to a clinic close to you. We offer your child access to care throughout childhood—from birth through adolescence. Whether you are seeking a checkup to help your child stay as healthy as possible, or you have a sick child that you want to feel better quickly, our providers are here for you. We offer:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Walk-in morning sick clinic for established patients weekdays 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Walk-in weekend sick clinic for established patients Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (at our Kernersville location)
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding assistance
- Well-child checkups
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations and vaccines (including the annual flu shot)
- Care for sports injuries, including sprains, strains and fractures
- Concussion diagnosis and management
- On-site X-rays
- On-site lab tests (including urinalysis, blood draws, rapid strep and flu tests)
- Minor procedures (including sutures and wart removal)
- Care for chronic conditions including asthma, allergies, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
We offer prenatal visits if you are expecting an addition to your family and would like to learn more about our clinic. Please call us during office hours to schedule a prenatal visit.