You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule an appointment for your child. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If your child is sick and you would like to be seen quickly or on a weekend, please call us so we can assist you.
We look forward to seeing you in our office for your child’s first visit. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire