Novant Health Forsyth Pediatrics – Kernersville offers comprehensive pediatric care for children from birth through the teen years. Our providers encourage regular preventive care to identify small problems before they become larger concerns. And, we make getting care for a sick or injured child as easy as possible, with both weekend hours and a daily walk-in clinic so you can see a provider before your child heads to school or daycare. We aim to make primary pediatric care fit easily into your busy life so you can get the care you need and get on with your day.
Services we offer include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Walk-in morning sick clinic for established patients weekdays 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Walk-in weekend sick clinic for established patients Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding assistance
- Well-child checkups
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations and vaccines (including the annual flu shot)
- Care for sports injuries, including sprains, strains and fractures
- Concussion diagnosis and management
- On-site X-rays
- On-site lab tests (including urinalysis, blood draws, rapid strep and flu tests)
- Minor procedures (including sutures and wart removal)
- Care for chronic conditions including asthma, allergies, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
For parents and caregivers expecting new additions to their families, we offer prenatal appointments so you can learn more about our clinic before your new arrival. Please call us so we can schedule a prenatal visit for you.