We are a referral-based clinic. If you would like to see one of our providers, please ask a provider already involved in your care for a referral. We will contact you to schedule a visit once we receive your referral information.
If you are an established patient and need help for an acute endocrine concern, please call us so we can get you seen quickly.
We look forward to serving you in our clinic. Before you see provider, it is helpful if you have any relevant medical records released to our office. We also ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect necessary information before your visit.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire