Use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit, or call us during office hours so we can schedule for you. Please call if you are sick and would like to be seen quickly.
We look forward to serving you. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire