Novant Health Express at Walgreens – SouthPark offers walk-in medical care for patients ages two and older who have minor illnesses or injuries. You can see a provider seven days a week on a first-come, first served basis. Or, you can use Hold My Place to save your spot in line before you arrive.
Our team of skilled providers diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries including:
- Respiratory and sinus infections
- Sore throat/strep throat
- Earaches, swimmer’s ear and earwax buildup
- Flu and gastrointestinal issues
- Pinkeye, eye styes and corneal abrasions
- Urinary tract/bladder infections
- Insect bites/stings
- Minor cuts and burns
- Suture/staple removal
- Rashes and skin infections
We also offer:
- Common vaccines including flu shots
- Flu and strep tests
- COVID-19 testing by appointment only. Results available in 2-3 days.
- Common blood tests
- Urine and pregnancy tests
- Vision screenings
- Travel health screenings
- Required physical exams for employment, camp, college and sports participation
Should you need a prescription, in most cases you can have that filled at Walgreens before you leave.
If you need follow-up care or care at a higher level than our clinic provides, you will be referred as needed to Novant Health providers so you can get seamless care.